LESS COOKING, MORE PLAYING
Hosting a gathering? Don't spend all day in the kitchen—pick some easy-to-make bites so you can focus on having fun!Tostitos® SCOOPS!®: Deviled egg Salad with Pepsi® Bacon Bits
Deviled egg salad (hard boiled eggs, mayo, dijon mustard, red onions, chives, salt, black pepper) topped with paprika, dill and Pepsi® bacon bits (trust us, you want to take this extra simple step).
Ingredients: 8 strips Applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp, 2 cans Pepsi® cola
- In a small sauce pot, bring the Pepsi® to a boil and cook until it is reduced to just 2 or 3 Tbsp. of syrup.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Brush the crisp bacon liberally on both sides with the Pepsi® syrup and place on a baking sheet with a rack.
- Cook for about 8-10 minutes until the glaze is sticky.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and sprinkle on top of your TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® creation.
And if you need some ideas of backyard games that you can easily make with your family, we are happy to help too:
Soda Crate Ring Toss: Arrange some Pepsi® bottles and rack up points by tossing plastic or rope rings around the bottle necks.
Floor is Lay's®: Place empty bags of Doritos®, Lay's®, Tostitos® and Cheetos® onto the grass. Make your own spinner using cardboard. The first spinner yells out, for example: "LAY'S® IS LAVA!" then all the players rush to stand on bags that are not Lay's®—the last player to find a spot, loses. Keep score, play some rounds, and have fun!
And to enjoy your backyard games with the perfect summer music, check out the Let's Summer™ playlists we've created for you.
Have a code?
Enter your email address on the landing page to get started.
Then, enter your code to see if you're a winner.